Sunday, May 12, 2019

to come on treasure chest of sorts and what went down on a pretty Saturday afternoon

photos by @michi.dums on instagram

wearing @treasure_chest_of_sorts, red ninewest clutch, secondhand gucci backpack, zalora ph heels (black) - from last year, so fab! via zalora ph modern heels - from last year

The BFF and I shot a storm of stuff yesterday afternoon for the shop and others...well, this blog. It was a random bite of the creative bug, I suppose, for both of us. I was there mostly just for photos of items I am putting up on the store here: @treasure_chest_of_sorts

Yes, I'm uploading clothing items for sale on that instagram shop account soon so watch out for it! The soonest is this coming week.

Kind of can't wait for another shoot up next week. I'll have to probably add more clothes to the fray soon. Yep, soon. I have other summer-friendly stuff in mind I'm adding to it, of course, yes...among other things. I intend to make @treasure_chest_of_sorts not only a local beauty and skin care as well as all things eco-friendly store but also a shopping destination for all things fun to wear over the sunny summer season to answer the beach wardrobe needs of most people! So yes, feel free to visit it from time to time and shop! I am always available for direct messaging on the said site! 

Photo of my shoes I wear to events and more on rotation reminds me I need new stuff soon. I'm, admittedly, a shoe addict. It's where most of my budget for clothes go... yep.

Until the next post, then!

No comments:

Post a Comment